Athletes to End Alzheimer’s® gives endurance athletes the opportunity to participate in the events that they love while fundraising to end Alzheimer’s disease. Join us and participate as we run to reclaim the future of millions and end Alzheimer’s.
What We Provide
Team Athletes to End Alzheimer's has three primary goals:
- that each of our athletes successfully and safely completes the event
- that each athlete has fun doing it, and
- that each athlete is able to make a difference through raising funds and awareness for CaringKind
Our team provides runners with:
- Coaching (Team Running Program)
Web tools (customizable fundraising web page, email templates, etc.)
- Numerous meetings, calls and email correspondence
- Team Athletes to End Alzheimer's gear
- Thank You Reception
- Any support you may need along the way
And for questions regarding Team Athletes to End Alzheimer's, please contact Candace Douglas at 646-744-2966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.