Ready to register? Apply here Team Site
Join us this year as an official member of our team and take advantage of the numerous perks to being an official part of our team, including:
- CaringKind pays the registration fee
- Web tools (customizable fundraising web page, email templates, etc.)
- Numerous meetings, calls and email correspondence, tips and advice
- Cycling Jersey
- Education on Alzheimer’s disease, the work our organization does and how to get others involved
- A kick-off meeting and race day support
- Any support you need along the way
As a Charity rider, you get special benefits like:
- Breakfast at the start of the Ride
- Guaranteed placement in the first start wave
- You can ride in any wave you want
- Lunch at the Finsih Festival
About the Event
Bike New York is a non-profit organization that promotes and encourages bicycling and bicycle safety through education, public events, and collaboration with community and government organizations.
On the first Sunday in May, 32,000 cyclists of all skill levels come from around the world to roll through every borough of New York City on streets totally free of cars. There is no better way to experience the Big Apple.
Course details are evolving. Please visit the TD Five Boro Bike Tour Homepage for the latest information on route and amenities.
The Tour is a 40-mile five borough recreational (not a race) ride through New York City on closed roads. The Tour attracts 32,000 participants. It is the largest event of its kind in the U.S., and kicks off the spring bicycling season. The tour is a rain-or-shine event through mostly flat streets, bridges, highways and parks. The ride heads north through the heart of Manhattan to Central Park and continues on to historic Harlem and the Bronx, returning south along the East River on the FDR Drive. From there it crosses into Queens and then Brooklyn, where cyclists take over the highway before making the thrilling climb up--and down--the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to Staten Island.