Give a Gift of Appreciation, Love, and Hope
Pay tribute to someone special in your life with a personalized Bryant Park Memory Chair.
Today, there are nearly 400 Memory Chairs in Bryant Park (located adjacent to the New York Public Library on 42nd Street and 5th Avenue), and every chair tells a story. The Chairs have been dedicated to mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, husbands and wives, and partners and friends – all of whom have been impacted by Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
The Bryant Park Memory Chair program is an opportunity to claim a special place in the heart of one of New York City’s most celebrated parks, while honoring a loved one with dementia, thanking an extraordinary caregiver, or marking a special milestone in your life.
Your personalized plaque will be mounted on one of the chairs in Bryant Park, and inscribed with your personal message and the CaringKind logo. Not only will you contribute to the legacy of a loved one, but your donation will support the work of CaringKind, raise awareness about one of the most devastating diseases of our time, and support the ongoing efforts to maintain the beauty of Bryant Park.
You will receive:
- A 1 1/2” x 6” brass plaque inscribed with your personalized message and our logo
- Plaque specification: 45 characters per line, with a total of 4 lines
- The personalized plaque mounted onto one of the iconic Bryant Park bistro chairs, imported from France
- A digital photograph (sent via e-mail) of your chair when it is placed in Bryant Park
- The opportunity to retrieve your chair from Bryant Park storage offices, and place it in your desired location within the park
Contribution is tax deductible. Chairs will be placed in Bryant Park for at least 1 year.
For more information, contact Sandra Martinez at SMartinez@cknyc.org or 646-744-2908.
Please note that CaringKind is often recognized by charity watchdog organizations (such as Charity Navigator and GuideStar) by our legal name, Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders, New York City, Inc. The Tax ID number 13-3277408 remains the same.