CaringKind seeks to build relationships with social service and healthcare professionals, educating them about the disease and facilitating patient and caregiver connections to CaringKind’s free supportive services.
Our CaringKind Connection form is designed to assist social workers, case managers, healthcare, and other professionals in meeting the non-medical needs of clients with memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, as well as their families, friends, and support systems.
This free service is an easy way for professionals to link clients directly to a Dementia Specialist by completing a simple, one-page form and emailing it directly to our Helpline. See below for the downloadable form for duplication and use.
How Direct Referrals Helps Your Clients:
• People living with dementia and their care partners are relieved of the additional responsibility of following up on something else.
• People living with dementia and their care partners get connected to resources and support in a timely manner.
• Education and support help create healthy, informed clients and care partners.
• People living with dementia and their families receive help understanding the impact of dementia.
• Families have an opportunity to build a support network and plan early in the disease.
• Materials are made available for you to keep in your office for future referrals.
Once received, a Dementia Specialist will contact the referred individual within two business days and assist with immediate needs, as well as link the person to all the CaringKind programs necessary to support ongoing needs. We will continue to serve the client with any of the non-medical challenges inherent in dementia care, should the need arise. There is no fee for the Helpline or any of the other caregiving services CaringKind provides.
Please review the form carefully to ensure it is complete and accurate. Incomplete or incorrect forms cannot be processed.
We do not accept anonymous referrals, nor will we contact client without his or her expressed consent.